I told you I was planing an escapade with my friend. Hmm, it sounds a bit like a cliché to call it ‘escapade’, but why not, taking into consideration the ups and downs we had been through:
1.lassitude, 2.cold, 3.anger, 4.hunger, 5.satisfaction, 6.pleasure, 7.panic, 8. relax.
1.Lassitude: Let’s take it one by one. After partying hard and coming home at 5 o’clock am because a friend’s birthday party, we were supposed to take the train from 10 in the morning, as far as I remember. You cannot imagine what a nice jogging I made until I got to the train station. We were heading luckily to Aarhus. My bag was full of some makeup tools and food, because I didn’t have any time in the morning to prepare.
2.Cold: Welcome to Aarhus! Welcome to gloomy and windy weather.
3. Anger: Cold weather and anger made a good pact to piss us off. No good photos, no opened shops, no people on the street. How can we survive 5 more hours in this city?
4.Hunger: Where to eat? Me: ‘Hmm I’m starving for some sushi, not just a random salad’. My friend: ‘I could be wrapped in salmon’ . Ok, let’s find a sushi restaurant. On the way, we met some of her friends and they recommended us to go to MISU https://www.facebook.com/restaurantmisu?ref=ts&fref=ts . We paid around 15 euros/ dkk 100 for buffet and our stomach was definitely pleased.Chilling, taking photos for Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Viber to show to my mom what delicious meal we have.
5. Satisfaction: Photos, photos and again photos. I exhausted the photographer. A, and a huge cup of Starbucks Caramel Machiatto worked like a charm for that photo session. Even though, they spelled my name wrong, as being ‘ Anna’ instead of ‘Ela’ , but the coffee was more delicious like that.
6. Pleasure: Time for some shopping. The train station from Aarhus is connected to a shopping centre, so we had to pay a visit there. We wanted so much to avoid H&M, because that is for sure the place, where we can spend all the money. Unfortunately, it was like this, but we knew how to stop. I bought the skirt of my dreams: a black leather one with studs ON SALE!
7. Panic: Ok, we had planned an escapade. So, let’s do it properly. Let’s go back without buying a train ticket. Said and done, but we were panic-stricken .
8. Relax: Oh, finally we are back. We relaxed by unloading the shots from today, but then I had to run to an AIESEC meeting.
What I wore: H&M wintercoat,tights,sweater,cardigan
Primark Dark red Bag
No name necklace ( bought from U.K )
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!