Are you looking for pumping up your adrenaline? Heide Park is the right place for you, but if you are not a fan of roller coasters then the area of over 850,000 m² is perfect to walk or cycle in. However, you will feel like a kid again!
The normal ticket costs 37 euros, guaranteeing good weather, which means that if it rains for more than 1 hour, you have the chance to come back for free.The parking fee is 6 euros for all day. Once you get there, you have to queue between 10-40 minutes for each attraction. You can check more on Heide Park website.
However, we had the perfect weather and very little people, so we didn’t have to wait on any queues, and inclusively had the chance to ride some attractions more than once. It was the first time in my life in an amusement park and I will definitely go once again! You need to overcome your fears once in a while. I will list what I tried there:
- Colosos is the biggest wooden roller coaster: 60 m height and 110 km/h speed blows you away. I can’t express the intense feeling you get. You just have to try it!
- Scream. This will take your breath away! On top of the gyro-tower (71 metres) you can see the hole city in front of you for few seconds and then you fall with a speed of over 100 km.
- Desert Race. The ride through hell and back, but beware: In 2.4 seconds you will go from 0 to 100 km / h speeds, this will absolutely thrill you, unless you are a Formula 1 driver!
- Krake or Octupus in English. Yes, it does look and feel like an 90-degree drop! That’s how steep it is. You fall into the mouth of the Krake and do a loop and then a twist and it ends. Sounds simple, doesn’ t it?
- Big Loop The roller coaster takes you on a wild journey for 706 m length with a maximum speed of 67 km/h through two breakneck loops and a double corkscrew.
- Grottenblitz Train drives with up to 45 km/ h through steep turns, switchbacks and the interior of a mountain range.
- Mountain Rafting. Do you need to refresh or rather get soaked wet? Then try this one, because it’s of the largest of this kind in Germany and you will relax.