It’s Sunday and you don’t know what to cook? I have THE SOLUTION as I have a strong affinity for cooking and…eating. The talent isn’t heritage from my parents, even though dad inspired me about this recipe. The human need for eating helped me in discovering how much I enjoy spending time in kitchen.
Because my followers from InstaStory went crazy, while I was cooking, I have this delicious recipe of Chinese food.
-Vegetables (carrots, pepper, mushrooms, onion)
-2/3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, put soy sauce, condiments and leave it to marinate for around 15-20 minutes
- Julienne the veggies (slice into thin strips).
- Cook rice following package directions. Set aside. Cover to keep warm. While rice is cooking, make veggie and chicken mixture.
- In a pan add chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly browned and starting to cook through, about 2 minutes.
- Add chopped veggies one by one (last ones mushrooms) Stir frequently. Cook until veggies are tender and chicken is completely cooked but not dry, about 5–7 minutes.
- Add soy sauce mixture. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer until sauce is slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- In a saucepan crack in eggs, stirring quickly to scramble eggs and then add the rice.
- Place the rice in the middle of the plate and then the chicken with veggies.
- Eat and congratulate me for sharing with you this recipe. If you please, send me your result 🙂